Thursday, December 12, 2013

Elle and Luke's holiday wish list

I have no idea how the holidays are suddenly here. Maybe that's because I've been in the writing cave, bringing Luke and Elle's story to life! And now that the book has released (cue the funky release day dance, which looks something like this...)

Video linked from YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_DF2Af3LM. I do not own the rights to this video.

... I'm realizing that the holidays are here, and I've done zero shopping. Like, none at all. Which is embarrassing. And I should get to it. Before I do, though... thought I'd share a fun little tidbit in honor of release day. Luke and Elle have some pretty specific wishes, so I thought I'd share their holiday wish list with you! (And if you're still looking for holiday gift ideas, I know where you can find a sexy read from a debut author... just saying.)

Luke and Elle's holiday wish list


Elle

- Peace for my family. Or some sort of resolution to everything that's been going on for us lately. Especially for my sweet sister Aria. She's had a rough time without me there at home.

- A book of snappy comebacks for my smart-ass students. (Especially the guys.) I mean, come on! How can they come up with so many different ways to screw with my head this early in the morning? I need coffee. That's it. More coffee, and then I'll be sharp enough to put them in their place.

- Coffee.

- A chance to start fresh. This school year has sort of been like my New Year. I'm ready to wipe the slate clean and move on. I'm just not sure if I can.

- Can you wish for a person? You must be able to, because somehow Luke Poulos fell into my life. I don't deserve him, but here he is. And I love everything about him: his smile, the way he always knows what to say to show me that I'm loved. And sweet mother-- that body. It's just ridiculous.

Luke

- More bumper stickers for Betty (my car.) You can actually see some of her terrible paint job, which you definitely shouldn't be able to see. So as many bumper stickers as possible to cover up the paint job. :)

-Coffee.

- To be able to read Elle better in those moments where I can't see past the storm in her eyes. I want to push past that-- want to be able to save her. But I know that's stupid, because really-- she doesn't need saving. She's so strong; has been through so much; so fucking beautiful. She doesn't need me to pick up the pieces. But I want to, because I love her.

- Coffee.


For more Elle and Luke, check out Sweet Nothing!

xoxo

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment