Monday, December 2, 2013

Sweet Nothing Contest!

It's contest time!!! Cue the confetti, champagne, and mood lighting.

I want to thank you guys for being so supportive of my debut release. You've tweeted, posted, and cheered Luke and Elliot on, and I am so incredibly grateful for everything you've done. So to thank you, and to celebrate the release of SWEET NOTHING  on December 12, I'm hosting a fabulous contest with prizes I hope you'll love!

I want to hear the sweetest, sexiest, or strangest sweet nothing that's ever been whispered in your ear. If I pick your entry, you could win a FREE copy of SWEET NOTHING, or a $25 Amazon or B&N gift card!

I am DYING to read your entries! So what are you waiting for? Whisper a little something in my ear... here.

xoxo

Mia

3 comments:

  1. hmmm....Iol I've always like "nice shoes lets *#$@" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet nothing whispered in my ear, huh? Well, I was dating this guy that was in the Army and he loves "tough, smart" women. He once whispered in my ear that he'd "take me into battle anytime". For him, that was an awesome endorsement! And, I guess he would, because we're now married!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband said the first time we met that he was dressed nice because "you never know when you will meet your future spouse." Of course, he thought I was a 18 yr old when I was 21 and I thought he was crazy. 2 yrs later we got married so I guess it was true.

    ReplyDelete